Le Groupe 935 Index du Forum
Le Groupe 935
Team Zombie

Le Groupe 935 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Stop Facebook App From Using Gps ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Groupe 935 Index du Forum -> SHI NO NUMA -> Messages d'annonce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
unytsadow

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Stop Facebook App From Using Gps Répondre en citant

How To Stop Facebook App From Using Gps
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

PC & Mobile Windows Mac Linux Android iPhone and iPad Internet Security Programming Lifestyle Technology News Entertainment Productivity Creative Gaming Social Media Hardware Technology Explained Buying Guides Smart Home DIY Product Reviews Free eBooks Giveaways Top Lists About About MakeUseOf Newsletter Advertise Privacy Jobs Chats Search for: Search . Generally you could also unpack the APK, edit the AndroidManifest.xml file to remove permissions, repack everything, and install that modified version. Is there such a thing? (If there is, I'd like to disable it in the browser too.) gps facebook privacy motorola-milestone shareimprove this question edited Sep 4 '12 at 23:11 ce4 12.9k104998 asked Sep 15 '11 at 17:13 JCCyC 3482314 By "the latest update" do you mean 1.7 or 1.7.1? They were apparently released on the same day. –Velociraptors Sep 16 '11 at 13:23 add a comment 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 6 down vote accepted Similar to Permissions Denied, mentioned by Matthew is LBE Privacy Guard which also allows you to selectively disable permissions for apps. The code above was just an example: the best place to put the "disableMyLocation" call is in the "OnPause" event. –slhck Jun 19 '11 at 17:52 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Are you sure you are not entering again in the Activity? Are you sure you are actually stopping the GPS? Try to make a timer that after 2 seconds calls mLocationManager.removeUpdates(this), just to make sure you can actually stop it. How do I stop the GPS tracking if it does not work by removing the location manager in onPause() and calling finish()? As far as I have read tutorials or other questions, this should be the solution. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged gps facebook privacy motorola-milestone or ask your own question. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. The link that you clicked on has expired. Moe Long January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 Need Cheap Headphones? These Are the Best You Can Get How to Buy Discounted iTunes Gift Cards the Right Way Internet Mac How to Buy Discounted iTunes Gift Cards the Right Way Discounted iTunes gift cards can save you money when you go online shopping at the iTunes Store. I'm not sure if it works for signed apps (are there encrypted apps?) though, I can't currently find the guide I had read to do this. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the top New Facebook app activates GPS when launched — how to disable? up vote 20 down vote favorite 4 This started happening with the latest Facebook app update. Since you are rooted, you can try using Tasker to automate enabling of GPS only when using certain apps like Maps, and disabling it when the app exits. Enter to win a new iPhone X Thank you for subscribing We'll send you an email soon Submit . android android-activity gps shareimprove this question edited Oct 3 '11 at 7:24 asked Nov 1 '10 at 15:22 slhck 17.2k1890138 1 The command removeUpdates is correct. Nancy Messieh January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 What Can You Do With Photoshop on an iPhone? . I don't want to disable my GPS outright -- I like that it comes up automatically when I call Google Maps. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Page not found. Fortunately, weve rounded up the best headphones under $40. rev2018.1.10.28332 The Android robot logo is a trademark of Google Inc. } public void onResume() { super.onResume(); mLocationManager.requestLocationUpdates(mProvider, 20000, 1, this); } public void onPause() { super.onPause(); mLocationManager.removeUpdates(this); } public void onLocationChanged(Location location) { mPosition = getGeoPointForLocation(location); mMapController.setCenter(mPosition); } And when I use the following command to exit the application (e.g. Popular Topics The Internet Windows iPhone and iPad Android Mac Gaming MakeUseOf Beware This Kodi Feature That Could Be Spying on You Entertainment Security Beware This Kodi Feature That Could Be Spying on You Dan Price How Do I Update Kodi? Entertainment How Do I Update Kodi? Dan Price Top Deals . Hope this would be helpful for you as well! shareimprove this answer answered Mar 30 '17 at 23:41 Xavier Lambre 1 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. I was using the Location Overlay -- thank you very much for your help. Which means its time to find out exactly how the Windows updates Microsoft has released will affect your PC& Dave Parrack January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 Revealed: How Spectre Updates Will Affect Your PC Need Cheap Headphones? These Are the Best You Can Get Buying Guides Need Cheap Headphones? These Are the Best You Can Get Cheap headphones worth your money can be hard to find. You also need to know the Instagram rules on what not to do. mLocationManager = (LocationManager) getSystemService(LOCATIONSERVICE); // . Keep these tips in mind before you shop around. Abhishek Kurve January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 9 Security Reasons You Should Upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo How to Transfer Music From an Old iPod to Your Computer or iPhone iPhone and iPad How to Transfer Music From an Old iPod to Your Computer or iPhone Do you have an old iPod or two from the last decade lying around gathering dust? Well, dust them off, because you can rescue the music from your old iPod. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required 5a02188284
how do you make cool symbols on facebook chatskype facebook login security warningfree download mp3 gigi facebook baruhacks for facebook the black hatterhow to use facebook for mobileproduct key facebook password hackerfacebook widget for iphone 5dove e la chat di facebook sull 39;ipadfacebook download whole albumrevoke app access facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Groupe 935 Index du Forum -> SHI NO NUMA -> Messages d'annonce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006